How To Order
Ok, so you want to order your bushwalking gear for your upcoming walk with the Tasmanian Walking Company but not sure on what to do next. Follow the below steps to have your gear ordered and delivered to the Quamby Estate Walkers Base on the morning of your departure.
DELIVERY TO THE WALKERS BASE
1. From the homepage, click on your walk to see the hire gear available. Cradle Mountain Huts Walk or Bay of Fires Lodge Walk.
2.Select the product you wish to hire for your walk.
3. Next select from the drop down box the size, your departure date (1st day of your walk booking) and quantity you wish to hire. Then click "Add to Cart"
4. In your shopping cart you can now adjust your quantities, add special instructions to your order and if you want to order another product, simply click on the X in the top right corner of your shopping cart, or click anywhere into the back screen.
5. Once you have added each of your items you wish to hire or purchase and have your departure date correct and your quantities of each product, you can click on "Check Out" to make your payment.
6. Now you can choose if you wish to pay by Credit Card (default), Paypal or Direct Debit. For Credit Card payments please just enter your details as requested, For PayPal or Direct Debit please select that payment option.
7. Once you have made your payment you will receive a confirmation email. Thank you for your order and we hope you are looking forward to your walk with the Tasmanian Walking Company.
DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME
1. If you wish to purchase products from the online store and have them delivered to you, simply select the product you wish to purchase and select "Home Delivery" from the Delivery drop down box.
2. Once you have finished selecting your product and process to the checkout, you will be asked for your shipping address as well as the option to "Deliver to my home" There is a $10 freight charge on all orders.
All shipped orders will be sent via Australia Post X-press registered mail.